Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter weekend

Thursday night we went to the Easter Pageant. It was Lyvi's first time, she really enjoyed it. She kept pointing and saying "SEE... SEE!" Friday Justin had work off. We went out to breakfast at our favorite breakfast place "TC Eggington" yum! Afterwards, we went to my ultra sound appointment to find out we are having our 2nd GIRL. (if you didn't know already I am prego) We are so excited! We really wanted a another girl. We took Lyvi with us to my ultra sound. She kept lifting up her shirt and pointing to her stomach and saying baby. She is still a bit confused. She pretty much thinks Justin, her, and I are pregnant. Early Sunday morning we hid a few Easter eggs for Lyvi to find.
We watched the second session of conference at my parents house, and then had Easter dinner. After dinner my parents did an Easter egg hunt for the grandkids.
I love this picture I just had to post this picture of my dad and Penny. Penny loves to cuddle up to my dad. I think it's precious:) Lyvi is getting more comfortable around Penny. She now will go in the cage and chase Penny around.
Happy Easter to all our Family and Friends!

4 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Lyvi, I am so glad you like the Easter Pageant. I love it too. I am a little embarrassed about Dad holding Penny and my sweet little grandaughter in a pen with a PIG! Yikes!

Pamela Royal said...

Congrats Sarah & Justin, I didn't know you were expecting too! When are you due? It is great having the same sex children because not only can you reuse A LOT of items, hopefully they will have common interests and become great friends. Love the Lyvi pictures!

standifird family said...

Yay! for 2 GIRLS... It's the best:) They will be best friends!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

I love the pig and Gary picture...Syl do not be one bit embarrassed it's awesome. Because of you two Lyvi loves animals too. You have such a fun family/yard with all kinds of things the grandkids LOVE! Another GIRL! Wow! Are we LUCKY or what! Can't wait. Sisters are wonderful!