Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anniversary

Saturday night Justin and I went to the Suns game for our anniversary. We figured we would save some money on parking so we took the light rail.(first time light rail riders)
As you can tell from the picture below we were early to game. Justin hates to be late to any kind of game. We had so much fun. It was the most entertaining game I've ever been to.

I'm looking forward to the years to come.

Lately Lyvi has been into dancing. She is always asking me to dance. Her favorite song to dance to is "You Belong With Me" by: Taylor Swift. She usaully sings along to a couple of parts to the song but wouldn't sing when I tried to record it so here is a video of her dancing instead.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!! I just watched that video of Lyvi and then Kenzie kept saying... Again MOM!! So we just watched it 7 yep SEVEN TIMES!! My kids LOVED it!! :)

Sylvia Burr said...

Hey, I could tell she knew that song by the way she was warming up. Good summersault Lyvi. Happy Anniversary! What a fun idea to celebrate. Luv you

Natalie said...

So cute!!! We love Lyvi!... and you two ;)