Thursday, July 30, 2009

Staycation

While Justin was gone on a business trip Lyvi and I stayed at my parents house. Sunday night we celebrated my dads birthday. We always have so much fun together. My mom loves playing games with all the Grand kids. One of their favorites and mine is "musical chairs." Here is Papa and Granna with all 13 grand kids.
Mason and LyviWe stop by to see Justin parents. Lyv had so much fun playing with grandma and her toys.Blake and McKenzie came over to play at granna and papas. The played tag, soccer,and toys. Lyvi giving Kenzie a kiss.I'm pretty sure Lyvi is mostly going to miss feeding the chickens with Granna and papa.
Here is Lyvi and my moms favorite chicken. (I mean she treats this chicken like one of her kids)
Last night Justin finally came home at 10:30pm. Lyv and I stayed up and waited for him. She was so excited to see him.
Justin brought back some souvenir's here is Lyvi's...
(I hope they both know this will only be pajama shirt :)
We are so happy he is home! I'm mostly happy I won't have to be a single parents anymore.
~
*Thank you Dad and Mom for letting us stay with you guys. We sure had fun!

5 comments:

Tatum said...

I have the cutest pictures of Chloe with that prized chicken! Looks like you didn't have a second to be lonely, while Justin was away, and what a great souvenir Lyvi got!! Why won't you let her wear it everyday?! Come on!

Courtney said...

My kids had SO much fun with Lyvi... I can't believe how much she is becoming a "little girl!!" I love Lyvi Lyvi's souvenir!

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

OK, I bet there are lots of those shirts floating around but none of them have a face as cute as that one on them! What fun pictures. Lyvi is so lucky to have such great cousins and grandparents and chickens! :)

Sylvia Burr said...

Justin we miss you but you can go out of town anytime. We loved having Sarah and Lyvi. Sarah cleaned my house and did all my dishes. Lyvi helped feed the chickens every morning. {Little Archie made the blog. The pictures were adorable} Welcome home Justin!

Natalie said...

Actually, I don't know who was more excited to see who... Justin or Lyvi! I thik Justin may have been ;) Shes a doll!