Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another play date with Max

Yesterday we were able to spend a day with Max. Max can keep Lyvi entertained for hours! It was so nice to be able to get stuff done knowing Max was around. Soon as Max left last night Lyvi was pretty upset. She didn't want anything to do with Justin or I.

This morning my brother dropped Max off before he went to work. Lyvi was excited to see Max when she woke. We got dressed to go visit Karen and baby Gwen (Max's mom and baby sister) at the hospital. Poor Gwen has been in the hospital since yesterday morning. She has been having a difficult time breathing. The doctors are still doing test to figure out what is causing her to be in pain while breathing.

She looked so CUTE sleeping in her big bed. I couldn't help but get my camera out.

Feel better Gwen! We are all praying for you.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Poor Gwen! :( She looks like such a big girl in her bed!! Hopefully she gets better soon!

Jami said...

grace has that same car stroller thingie. SHE LOVES IT.
I hope your niece gets better

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

My goodness that is a beautiful little girl! What a fun day she had with Max. I sure hope little Gwen gets feeling better really soon.